How’s your grooming game? Do you feel like you’re in the loop when it comes to all the latest trends and products? You might be surprised at how many men are just winging it when it comes to their appearance. We’ve got some great information for anyone looking to step up their grooming game!
We’ll tell you what we think are five of the best tips for any man looking to take care of themselves.
1. Get a haircut that suits your face shape
2. Keep facial hair trimmed and neat
3. Use a moisturizer to keep skin hydrated
4. Take care of your fingernails and cuticles with proper grooming tools
5. Wash hands regularly after touching dirty surfaces or using public transportation to avoid spreading germs to others, especially those who are more vulnerable than you like babies or elderly people in nursing homes
The most important thing to know when grooming is that your hair should always be styled so it’s neat and orderly. Your clothes, shoes, watch, belt – everything must match and complement each other well in order for you to appear put together. Be sure the fit of all your clothing isn’t too tight or loose. When dressing up for a date night or meeting with clients, make sure you wear something appropriate like slacks with a button-down shirt and tie (no t-shirts!).